If you are a returning student you should no longer use our old Outlook Web Access system. However, this will remain available for a short while so you can read your archived messages.
Your Live@edu account is accessible through My.Anglia. Simply log in with your student username and password then click on the ‘Login to Live@edu’ link.
Support and guidance can be found on our website at www.anglia.ac.uk/live. There is also a link to this blog, which contains Live@edu tips and tricks as I discover them.
- Explain what Live@edu is and how Anglia Ruskin University expects that students use it
- Show how to log in via My.Anglia
- Explain the difference between [username]@student.anglia.ac and [firstname.lastname]@student.anglia.ac.uk
- Briefly demo Inbox, Calendars and Contacts
- Briefly demo Office Web Apps and sharing
- Describe SkyDrive, storage limits, how to use it etc.
- Show the ‘All services’ screen and briefly talk to the list
- Briefly explain that to log in directly (login.live.com) you need to reset your password (using www.anglia.ac.uk/mypassword) and show the password reset website