Here’s how you do it:
1) Firstly, you must do this from on-site. You must be browsing from an Anglia Ruskin network for this to work. Valid networks include any classroom PC/Mac, your own laptop over wifi and our student digs.
2) Go to www.apple.com/uk/education/store
3) Click on ‘Select Your University’
4) Select ‘Eastern’ from the first selectbox and ‘Anglia Ruskin’ from the second one. Click Continue.
You are now browsing Anglia Ruskin’s view of the Apple Store. The prices you see are inclusive of our discount. We don’t get a discount on everything, but the discount we do get is pretty impressive. For example, a Macbook Pro costs us £859 instead of the standard retail price of £999. That’s nearly14% off!
Just browse the store as usual, checkout as usual and job’s a goodun!
I’m just full of great advice at the moment!
Peace, y’all. Steve
* Yup: Anglia Ruskin staff are eligible for this deal too. There are terms and conditions you must agree too, of course…