In case you missed this when Adrian demoed it last week, here’s how to download a copy of Packet Tracer.
1) Go to http://cisco.netacad.net and log in with the credentials that Adrian emailed to your Anglia Ruskin student email account
2) Click on the Accademy Connection login button to the right. This isn’t the same as the Log In link at the top of the page!
You will have to provide lots of details in a big form. Do this, paying attention to the mandatory fields.
3) Once you’ve set your permanent username and password, log in
4) The Packet Tracer download link is on the left
5) Locate the inexplicably difficult to find link to download the application
6) Choose your flavour and away you go.